Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mountain Buffalo Rainer Josch Review

Review

It is time to review mascara Maybelline One by one Volum 'Express Mascara.
This is the brush: I've always been happy with the Maybelline mascara, until I found this: / My big disappointment! The consistency of the ink very rare, it takes about 3-4 layers for a cool effect. Very little curls eyelashes, leaves at their tips mascara clumps, Blee! Hardly bold. Szczota is a silicone, a great and very hard to look through it operates, I I do not have too long eyelashes (maybe when such would be ideal) and scrubbed the measure after the eyelid: / painted just the banks, where they were the shortest, "Italian." For me this mascara unfortunately not passed the exam, I'm very disappointed: (For the next fire comes Max Factor 2000 Calories and Dramatic Look after the first use, I know that I will be happy:) And can you recommend
some nice and good mascara? :)
Cheers, P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment