Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bangalore Airtel Landline Telphone Directory

neon + D

I'm full of paint in various róznistych colors! But I never could be persuaded to orange, I do not know why, somehow I do not lay that color ... But in the end be tempted. I bought the paint from the new collection Vipers Higl Life No. 820, which is in the bottle looks like this:
Is not she sweet;) Photo przekłamuje little color here looks pink, but in reality it was supposed to be slightly Whitish orange neon, and the nail looks like this:
picture is a little blurry on purpose, because otherwise it was impossible to capture the color! The camera does not want me to focus for nothing;) I believe you have my word that is not even half of his "neonowości" D
not expect to be so sharp suit, but I wear it on the feet and hands, & I love it ! D Well who would have expected;) In addition, I was not too sure about neon, but of course everything has changed;) Do you like such bright colors? :)
Cheers, P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment