Thursday, May 5, 2011

Making Ballet Shoes Out Of Fondant

cheap solution part. 1.

day post, which will launch a series of "cheap solution":) I showed you a cheap product and I think that good:) We start from the lotion
of Wellness & Beauty by Rossman with the scent of vanilla and macadamia.
Ingredients:

I bought it for only meeega promotion 3zł per piece, and I bought two:) Perhaps you will think that is one big dud, but it ended up in the trash. I was enchanted by the smell that is so vanilla and sweet, and does so without artificially, that it had to buy it;) The consistency is quite thick and robust, something like body butters, but at the same well and quickly absorbed, and the smell stays on skin all day! Well moisturizes the skin. The downside is the heavy distribution of the skin i. ... This much:) There were other smells, can be seduced to try:) I saw that in this series are probably still shower gels.
Anyway this is my camera broke down and I can not swatchować, and I have such beautiful sunshine at home: (
And what are your "cheap solutions":)

0 comments:

Post a Comment