Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dog Seizure Treatable?

Audrey Oh Audrey:)

Wieeeem, wieeeem:) For sure you already have enough to finish watching swatch'y, no but I do not want to be worse and I want to show you that I have it too:) And what? :)
At the beginning I did not understand completely raptures about him, I'd think "that's plain turquoise lacquer which is already on the shelves of one million;)" Oh, how wrong I was! : D I bought it basically because to make the order, he lacked polish. Well, since so many people praise it is something that must be!
is wonderful! Application like a dream, kept quiet about 5 days (SZOK! least for me) And the color ..... For me it is light green mixed with blue. I'm not too good at describing colors, but it is certainly a very original and arousing interest:)
Cheers, P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment