Friday, May 6, 2011

How Does Dahvie Vanity Do His Makeup

cost solution to part 2 + a small haul.

In today's cost-effective solution I want to present a product Ziaji-Blocker.
Ingredients:

For me it's an alternative, and even better representation Etiaxilu and Antidralu. I bought it on the Allegro, because I could not find it in any pharmacy at home, by the way interesting, why is it so difficult to access? Price Blocker is about 5-60ml per 7zł, price Etiaxilu no promotion about 40-50 PLN (correct me if I'm wrong), Antidral about 20 PLN. Price Blocker is so funny and at first I thought to myself that it will be some fake. Of course (as always) nice to be disappointed;) already after the first use I noticed reduced sweating, and after the second and third with no I was sweating at all! And I had a big problem with the sweating armpits (Literally, I was sweating while sitting. It was very embarrassing for me: (After the series, or three uses, I applied it once a week for "reminder." It is my firm KWC! It is almost odorless does not irritate my skin, so how did Etiaxil, after which I thought to be zadrapie and mad, I almost cracked red and armpits, and I had the version for sensitive skin, what did this to normal? "Until that smelled terribly! Although after the third day using Blocker, I have a little itchy and dry skin in the armpits, but this is not some annoying, when you use a good anti-perspirant is mitigate the irritation and quickly disappears:) The one-time application, this booster, I do not have any complaints. I recommend it to anyone with a hand on your heart!
I still have a little haul from today:)
Tissue-mating with Wibo 5.60 zł
Varnishes Eveline Cosmetics Instant Colour No. 623 and No. Gloden 222nd Paris Rose
Cheers, P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment