Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ipod Touch Screen Has A Spot Under It

Rimmel-Peppermint

Went to Nature in order to search for news of the Essence Of course there is nothing yet: (I passed I noticed a rack Rimmel cudeńko D was the last, so once it zakosiłam;) is a series of Lycra with a broad brush Pro, color, 500-Peppermint. I do not know if it's permanent collection, invented the internet, it is some kind of collection for summer 2011 and in addition is still a few other colors:
I hope the rest will appear in drug stores, because the colors are interesting :) Go into miętuska
;) The color is very similar to Essie-Mint Candy Apple, I'll try to do a comparison:) The consistency of this in the same time:) Two hidden layers as well, which dries very fast. I bought it for the promotion of 13zł:)
Cheers, P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment