Saturday, April 2, 2011

5 Month Old Baby Phlegm In Throat

quarrel;)

Peeling A perfect fine with minerals from the sea, and flecks of silica, is designed to cleanse and smooth the skin, which works very well:) But, even though it is fine, the particles are quite sharp, at least my delicate skin so it receives. Scrub smells good and really good rubs off dead skin, the particles are suspended in the gel also contains vitamins A, B5 and E. It is designed for normal to dry skin. We are not big enough for the entire amount of the face, is very efficient, slightly foaming at the distribution, have a good wash. After use in some places my skin is red and slightly irritated. At a price of about PLN 10 (I bought it in the promotion of the Super-Pharm) get 60ml of product. This is not my ideal peeling, I will look further:) I'm going to try even peeling of the enzyme A perfect, can any of you had used?
Ingredients:

Cheers, P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment