Wednesday, March 30, 2011

/view/view.shtml Axis&lt

OMG! OMG OMG!

paint I bought this some time ago and somehow I could not overpower him to paint my nails, because my love are the creams, but eventually came memorable moment! D Here it is:
China Glaze - OMG, this holographic finish is simply gorgeous! I catch it on for only 20 PLN Allegro, a rumor reached me that its price comes up on Ebay for $ 50! Also, I found a good opportunity:) I bought along with him even grugi paint in this series-QT (swatch coming soon). As for him I watch it I miss the words to describe him something nice;) In the shadow looks pretty ordinary, but the sun is a kind of madness! Painted in different colors and looks sensational! In the pictures are the top two layers, plus, the texture is quite rare, it takes two or even three layers for full coverage, I saw two here and clearances. Dries very quickly and just as quickly flake unfortunately: (But I do not mind, because for me it is too crazy to wear it for longer than 2 days:) All photos taken in sunlight, I apologize for dry skin: (


Cheers, P.

0 comments:

Post a Comment