Sunday, January 18, 2009

How To Sienna Miller Grecian




Despite twenty-first century lies in many people believed that if a woman is pregnant or has young children, it should not have a cat. Where does it come from?
Why do people who hold any position, are doctors, issue such a statement?
assertions without support, because when asked about the justification, we hear vague interpretation of germs, of toxoplasmosis and other bzdurnych prejudices.
reminds me of the Middle Ages, when it started burning witches at the stake! Why?
And because even that most of these women were more educated than the group of people surrounding them, and even on the grounds that it differed so much from the others.
In the case of a cat and a child often repeated statements about whether zagryzieniu toskoplazmozie baby by a cat.
In a conversation with my gynecologist raised the question of toxoplasmosis. Since I am alone at home four cats, and I often take care of sick cats
'yard safety issue for future generations, as well as myself a priority.
Although the same has already had some knowledge on this subject, the response of a physician zaskoczyła.To me that he looked at me as a person who weaves three of three was finest in all of this.
There followed lengthy discussion.
I will not go into details because I could write this second thesis;), I'll try to summarize:
- On a clear need to toxoplasmosis say that this is a disease of filth and dirt is terrible, vividly presenting the need to have direct contact with faeces
sick cat, and then not washing their hands after such a thing to put them in your mouth. And now an appeal has been argued that, after children are everything to her mouth.
Yes. But the number of cats suffering from toxoplasmosis is very small or even negligible. Sooner infect your child with something other than toxoplasmosis. I have a few years to deal with wild cats, I gave myself a test - what was my surprise when it was that throughout my life have I had to do with this disease, although
was difficult for me to maintain sterile conditions by catching and treating cats backyard, which
podrapały me more than once or pogryzły.
- Concerning zagryzień - fell a statement:
"God, what a Ciemnogród." I agree that without a doubt.
You do not even have to argue that, because of the stupidity is not possible to lead the discussion.
- Raising a child with pet a great impact on child development. And here most of the guides can confirm this.
- Keeping and raising children in a sterile environment does not come on his health. Thanks
this attitude of parents, more children are allergic, and their bodies can not cope with the fight against allergens and bacteria. Because it is precisely at such a young age the body can build up a defense mechanism. Then do not do this.
If ever any of you dear Lord will meet with the statement that the child and the cat does not go hand in hand, ask for arguments for this. If you fall
cliches starting your password you can give a further conversation with this person. This does not make any sense.
and the little toddler to zdjęcach, is the best example of that, together with the cat is cool:))
DG

0 comments:

Post a Comment